Friday, March 8, 2013

Emotions

 

 

familyThere was a photo that I posted on my Facebook page that many people have responded to. This photo puts me into tears every time I look at it.

Let’s face it, men are hard coded to not show emotions or stress levels. There is stress that a man, husband, father, etc. goes through that not many people know about. No one knows because we don’t talk about it. From paying the bills to parenting in general a man is always concerned about something. Over the last few moths I have been talking to my wife about what is bothering me. She really understands and listens to me. One day she thanked me for being so open with her.

Now it’s FRIDAY!!!

Let’s recap on some of the crazy things I have said this week that people would not normally say.

-Brooklyn… Stop licking my elbow…

-Daddy’s going to have some boobie…

-No sweetie, we can not go into the pond…

-I’m going to color and play with blocks…

-You’re kind of smelly…

3 comments:

  1. I see that we stopped our selves from going to deep into the photo? You had me! I was really into what you were saying about the man's perspective. Thanks for pointing it out. It is so important that we support one another. "Stop" licking my elbow" is my favorite. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not showing emotions is a results of stupid society if I may
    Dov

    ReplyDelete