Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Annoyances


There are many things in life that annoy the crap out of me and the family seems to know what these things are and grind in every day.

Water in the bathroom floor is the most painful thing to me. I would rather walk across broken glass than on water in the floor. I would have to admit that if the footprints are cute, but adult "puddles" are NOT allowed. There are countless times I have shown Virginia how to properly put down a towel.(She loves that)

I know, I'm horrible, but I feel like telling little old ladies to hurry up when they are in front of line at the store and watch every single item being scanned to make sure it's the right price, then start digging in their gigantic purse for the checkbook after all is done. Get your act together ladies, so the rest of don't have to stand there waiting for 5 minutes as you try to find and write a check.

Smacking while chewing... I want to punch you in the face when I hear that. Close your mouth and stop growling... It's not that good.

I'm sure there are things I do that people hate, but all you have to do is say something and I will stop. Except for the laundry. I have a habit to start laundry, dry it, take it out, then leave it in a pile. Virginia loves that.

9 comments:

  1. Ahh, too funny! Reminds me of the pet peeve list my husband created on my behalf when we first met. I'm proud to say I don't get annoyed as much as I used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh pretty good here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for the giggle today. You've got many of the same pet peeves that I do. However, my dear sweet James may this fiery grandma make a suggestion? To live life to the full, relax, enjoy the journey these small nuisances are just part of the colorful daily events we have the privilege of calling Our Life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG-----I needed that good laugh!!!!!!!!! Bring some more! Bring some more! What else annoys you? LOL! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's weird some of the same things that annoy you happen to annoy me as well. I can totally relate to that chewing with your mouth open lol. However, I'm not a little old lady yet and I watch the register as my items are scanned. I can't tell you how many times they've tried to overcharge me for this or that. The one time I don't watch and guess what I don't get the sale price.

    ReplyDelete